2.1V Firmware issue on MDC2460
I am looking for a little help if anyone has had this issue with the MDC2460 controllers. I have been using this controller for a while. I started using the controller when the Firmware was 1.8V. I use two controllers to drive four 24V DC motors with Mecanum wheels. When I use an older controller as my primary drive it works fine with the 1.8V firm ware. The issue is with motor #1 on the Slave controller with the new 2.1V firm ware. Motor #1 is getting noise and starts up much slower than three other motors. The motor will get up to speed after about 30 sec or so. If I put the older controller back in for my primary drive. The Cart moves and work like it should. Has anyone had this issue and figured out a fix for it. I have 14 of the new MDC2460 controller and all of the controllers are doing this same thing.