Brushless DC motor

4 years 8 months ago #29531588 by niko
Replied by niko on topic Brushless DC motor
Hello Igor,

We saw the video, but from what we see we cannot tell why you have the knocking. Check if the problem is the same with default configuration. Check if you have the latest release. If the problem persists, please try to gather more clues for us.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 8 months ago #29531602 by igor.stg
Replied by igor.stg on topic Brushless DC motor
Hello niko,
   Yes, I tried to start with a configuration by default. Same effect. Knock is audible.
  A few questions:
1 This is configured by electromechanical (Hall sensor, grounding, etc.) or software in Settings Roborun+
2. The controller HBL 1660 .I tried to install Roborun + and to update the firmware HBL16XX-Firmware-Update-v15-100115.dfu, but I am having trouble. To deal with the problem another Top.
3.If the Hall sensor is configured, how to configure it.

thanks in advans

4 years 8 months ago #29531605 by igor.stg
Replied by igor.stg on topic Brushless DC motor
In one Tope I read

minimum is 1. THe number of poles is not important. What is important is the that the frequency of changes of the hall pattern. The higher, the better since the time between changes is what is used to measure the speed.

Сan I change the frequency?
Not so long ago I connected the maxon motor ЕС40 (1 pole pare) - was a knock, but was much quieter.

4 years 8 months ago #29531608 by niko
Replied by niko on topic Brushless DC motor
Hello Igor,

Default configuration is trapezoidal mode using hall, so you do not have to configure anything. Generally we do not have knocking issues with any of our controllers (including HBL16XX), with default configuration.

So most probably it has to be something else. Please try to gather more clues.

Moderators: tonysantoni
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds