Shameful Things

2 months 3 weeks ago #29536169 by Sku Tufik
Shameful Things was created by Sku Tufik
What is shameful to you and what are you not willing to show to others? What is something they might find out about you? 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 months 3 weeks ago - 2 months 3 weeks ago #29536171 by Lysii Arasa
Replied by Lysii Arasa on topic Shameful Things
For me, it's when someone sees my browser history. Every time I feel embarrassed and ashamed. I often search for different things on the Internet just out of curiosity. And often it's something embarrassing and dirty. I had a story when I just read an article about genital enlargement out of curiosity. I had just met a girl at the time, and she was staying at my house for the first time. We were watching a movie and the laptop turned off, causing all the tabs to close. The girl went into her search history to find the site  joynights.org/best-penis-pump/ where we were watching the movie, and she saw this article... She thought I had a problem with it and laughed at me. 

2 months 3 weeks ago - 2 months 3 weeks ago #29536172 by Oliveeer56
Replied by Oliveeer56 on topic Shameful Things
My most emberassing experiences are quite connected to alcohol :D. Once, when I was celebrating my 18th birthday I drank a lot so I can't even remember how and when I left the pub. But I woke up in the morning leaning on a flower container which was placed behind the cemetery wall. I lived in a small village so I didn't feel well and didn't want to leave our house for few weeks... I have at least a story to tell :D

Moderators: tonysantoni
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds