miniCAN and RPDO

3 years 5 months ago #29535160 by sbastas
miniCAN and RPDO was created by sbastas
Hi all,
I am using a miniCAN and microBasic to successfully control a BLDC motor. I was able to do it with digitals using DSUB connector.
When I switched to miniCAN, I have been able to successfully send data to read the status of motor, temp etc using TPDO 1-4, but somehow I have no success with RPDO's. I am verifying everything with Vector CANalyzer. 
Anyone knows what am I missing here?
Vector Canalyzer setup:

Microbasic Script: 
Results = getvalue(_VAR,13)

Roboteq config:

Thank you, in advance
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hyper_SM

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #29535165 by Athanasios
Replied by Athanasios on topic miniCAN and RPDO
Hi Sbastas,
at the configuration tab of roborun+ set the listening nodeto 0 if you want to receive from every node id or the specific number ofthe node you want to receive the RPDOs.
Please see the attached image.
Attachments:

2 years 2 months ago #29535534 by Hyper_SM
Replied by Hyper_SM on topic miniCAN and RPDO
Hello everyone
I solved it too thanks to this setting.
but now that I have to put two nodes on the network I receive from two points at the same time and consequently I have dirty data.
Can you give me information about it?

5 months 1 week ago #29536310 by karalinda
Replied by karalinda on topic miniCAN and RPDO
Hi all, I am using a miniCAN and microBasic to successfully control a BLDC motor. I was able to do it with digitals using DSUB connector. It is the first made-in-Europe cosmetic grade of PDO, 100% bio-sourced from non-GMO   slope unblocked     and palm oil-free feedstocks, sourced from a brand new eco-designed facility ...Aspire presents the Minican replacement pods designed with a 0.8ohm mesh coil and 3mL e-juice capacity. The Minican pods work best with Aspire's Minican Pod Kit ... Get to market fast. These Product Development Outsourcers are experts in Salesforce product development. They'll help you get your solution into the marketplace ... If your country is not listed, there is no pre-departure orientation (PDO) ... St John's University. Bolivia, Yes, No. Costa Rica, Yes, Yes. Dominican Republic ...

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds