Position control of BLDC motor using bultin Hall sensor by SBL1360 controller

5 years 4 months ago #29530807 by somu
I have set the closed loop count position and i set feed back as hall sensor. and i worte a program as you said but motor is not rotating at all. Plese check below script and tel me how to correct it.

setconfig(_rwd,0)
setcommand(_CB,1,0)
top:

setcommand(_P, 1, 10)

if getvalue(_CB,1) >= -10 then
goto top
else
setcommand(_GO, 1, 0)
end if

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 4 months ago #29530816 by TechSupport
Couple of things. There is a reason why your script is looking for a negative number hall count when it should be looking for a positive count when giving a positive motor command. You need to invert the pole pairs.

Second, 10 is very small, therefore you generally won't see any movement. Give it a higher number like 100. If you have doubts after running the script, perhaps add in print statements that will print back the counts for you in Console.

5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #29530849 by somu
I have change the pole pairs. Now if i give positive motor command the hall sensor counts positive.
Now in console if i give !P 1 100 command the motor is rotating and stoping.
Only problem is it works only once, if i run the command once again its not working, i have to chage close loop cout positon to open loop and again i have to set it back.
I made watch dog off and i made hall count 0 and tried but still no use.

one more thing is after i changed the pole pairs, I'm not able to run any script.
please let me know what is the reason for script not running.

Thanks in Adavance

somu

5 years 3 months ago #29530851 by TechSupport
Invert the pole pairs number. If the number you used is positive, then make it negative.

Moderators: tonysantoni
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds