Older versions of FBL2XXX firmware

3 months 2 days ago #29536294 by emuacfr
Hello,
I am attempting to operate an older hardware version of FBL2360 - the most recent firmware update, V2.1a seems to be causing the unit to behave oddly - specifically, the status light shows 'short' status - and this behaviour was not present when operating earlier firmware versions.
To help debug the problem, I'd like to re-flash the controller with V2.0, and perhaps V2.1, though I cant find where I can download this firmware - can you show me where it's available, or make it available to me?
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 months 1 day ago #29536295 by GeorgeD
Hi emuacfr,

Are you using the newest v2.1a release 26/5/23 ?If not, it can be found here : www.roboteq.com/support/files-download

Generally, the short error means that the motor current exceeded by at least 20% your Amps Limit parameter. It could be caused by a malfunctioning commutation sensor, or if the Motor sensor setup has not been performed properly. Some necessary configurations are : Correct pole pairs, refererence seek power = Nominal motor amps , Encoder PPR set according to datasheet.
If you still have trouble with this, please open a ticket in our HelpDesk, and provide us with your configuration profile and the steps you took.

George Derleres,
Field Application Engineer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: tonysantoni
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds