hbl 2360 stall error

3 years 7 months ago #29532671 by saldiran
hello I sale 3 piece hbl 2360 ı connect hbl 2360 my carrier five minute then stop I look at with pc hbl 2360 driver given stall fault
I did half sensor control change new motor ageın start hbl driver dont wor give stall fault I turn with hand motor shaft forward reverse motor turns
help me this abouth tahank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #29532672 by blake
Replied by blake on topic hbl 2360 stall error
Please review the Stall Detection description on page 310 of our User Manual .

Brushless motor controllers will use the Hall sensor counts from your motor to detect motion. If the Halls are not counting for a period of time after a motor command is given, ie no motion is detected, then the Stall fault will be triggered.

Check to make sure your Halls are connected correctly to the controller and that is detecting counts. Enable the channels "Hall Counter 1" and "Hall Counter 2" in the capture section under the Run tab. Turn your motor shafts by hand again and check to see if these are counting. If not then you will need to check to make sure you hall wiring is correct.

3 years 7 months ago #29532677 by saldiran
Replied by saldiran on topic hbl 2360 stall error
hello I look at the manuel page 310 and I tried but dc drive worked five minute and give stall fault I change new Dc driver ıt is now working

3 years 7 months ago #29532679 by blake
Replied by blake on topic hbl 2360 stall error
Hello, it is difficult to determine the cause without more data. Please record a data log of the following data points and send it to me along with your configuration file at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Attachments:

Moderators: tonysantoni
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds